Medical Coding For Dermatology
Whether you call it dermatology coding or medical coding for dermatology, the end result is the same. A dermatology medical coder specializes in dermatology coding, ensuring you and your dermatology practice get paid for your services quickly and efficiently. A derm coding consult and working with a derm coder will also significantly decrease denied payment of claims! “Using accurate coding will get you paid accurately! ” It’s very likely, that you’ll get paid faster, too, so having a team onboard that understands medical coding for dermatology just makes good business sense.
Why You Need a Dermatology Coding Consult
- Dermatology coding is the use of specific codes for specific types of dermatology procedures. We are derm coding consultants offering the highest level of expertise in coding for billing purposes because that’s all we do.
- We are dermatology medical coding specialists, operating the most up to date derm coding software, operated by a team of derm coders with many years of experience behind them.
- In fact, many of our team are actually certified coders.
More Reasons to use DCBC for Medical Coding
- Dermatology coding accuracy is paramount because it’s what gets you paid quickly, efficiently and effectively.
- Accuracy in coding eliminates the potential for denied claims, delays in payment of claims and/or having to resubmit claims that were previously denied.
Dermatology coding experts reduce the amount of work in-house administration have to dedicate to coding and claims, freeing them up to provide better bedside care, enhanced customer service, more streamlined office and registration processes and more effective day to day office management. Such increased efficiencies throughout your office will impact your bottom line positively – saving you time and money simply by outsourcing your dermatology coding to our team of knowledgeable, friendly coders.
Your practice needs medical coding for dermatology not just to submit claims but to help with claims management on an ongoing basis.
- We can correct and reprocess rejected claims, even those that occurred before engaging with our team of specialists
- We manage posting insurance payments, accounts receivables and collections as well.
Derm Care Billing Consultants will handle all the issues in your practice that are related to dermatology coding because – We. Know. Codes!
Contact us today so we can take the load of handling medical coding for your dermatology practice.